MAGGI SOUPS & DIPS NEW ZEALAND
Kiwi onion dip is a type of dipping sauce created and loved in New Zealand. It is often known as onion dip, kiwi dip or the original kiwi dip.
Made with just three ingredients it's super easy, yummy and a fast dip perfect for summer.
Its made with the Maggi onion soup mix and reduced cream with a pinch of lemon juice or vinegar and left in the fridge to set and thicken. It then accompanies anything suitable for dipping including chips and veggie sticks at BBQs, parties or social occasions.
The creation of the iconic Kiwi onion dip is credited to Rosemary Dempsey an employee for Nestlé New Zealand during the 1950s or 60s.
Maggi Soup range includes :
- Original Onion Soup 32g
- Bacon & Onion Soup 37g
- French Onion Soup 29g
- Pumpkin & Roasted Garlic Soup 41g
- Onion Cheddar & Chives Soup 32g
- Rich Tomato Soup 45g
- Creme of Chicken Soup 37g
- Creamy Seafood Soup 37g
- Mushroom Soup 37g
- Hearty Oxtail Soup 39g
- Chicken Noodle Soup 26g
- Thick Country Vegetable Soup 45g
- Smoky Paprika Soup 26g
- Creamy Chicken Soup 4pk 54g
- Cream of Mushroom Soup 4pk 62g
- Chicken & Noodle Soup 4pk 38g
- Rich Tomato Soup 4pk 78g
- Golden Pumpkin Soup 4pk 78g
- Spanish Style Tomato Soup 4pk 78g
- Creamy Vegetable Soup 4pk 70g
- Hearty Beef & Tomato Soup 4pk 62g
- Potato & Leek Soup 4pk 78g
- Croutons Creamy Chicken Soup 2pk 35g
- Croutons Cream of Mushroom Soup 2pk 44g
- Croutons Tuscan Style Tomato Soup 2pk 44g